University of Agriculture Peshawar has announced the Spring Semester Admission 2020. The University of Agriculture Peshawar is unique and specialized institution in Agriculture as well as allied sciences established in 1981. It provide best learning environment for postgraduate studies in Agriculture and allied disciplines under the supervision of highly qualified faculty and believe in producing leaders entrepreneurs and professionals. Agriculture University Peshawar is standing at the fourth position in the list of top agriculture universities in Pakistan. it opens admission twice a year once in fall admission which starts from July and remains till September and secondly it opens admission in spring session which starts from December and remains till February.
MSc and PhD Degree Programs:
- Agric. Mechanization
- Agric. Chemistry
- Animal Nutrition
- Agric. & Applied Economics
- Agric. Extension Education & Communication
- Food Science & Technology
- Human Nutrition
- Plant Pathology
- Plant Breeding and Genetics
- Plant Protection
- Poultry Science
- Soil & Environmental Sciences
- Livestock Management
- Rural Development
- Rural Sociology
- Water Management
- Weed Science
M Phil Degree Programs:
- Theriogenology (Animal Health)
- Pathology (Animal Health)
- Biotechnology and Genetics Engineering
- Economics (IDS)
MS Degree Programs:
- MBA (1.5)
- Management Science
- Computer Science
- Information Technology
Phil Degree Programs:
GAT (General) will be conducted for admission in M.Sc.(H)/MS/M Phil degree programs. GAT (Subject) will be conducted for all PhD degree program.
Required Test Score :
- 50% score for M.Sc. (H), M.Phil, MS and MBA (1.5) degree programs
- 60% score for all PhD degree programs
The University of Agriculture Peshawar Admission 2020 in MBA MSc MS Programs Apply Online
- Candidates shall apply online for university admission test on University website http://portal.aup.edu.pk/ and also submit hard copy with admission test fee of Rs. 1500/- to DASR office or on before
December 14, 2019.
- Candidates who qualify university admission test with passing Score submit hard copy of printed filled form along with receipt of Rs. 1500/- for each program.( AC# 148700074507-01) shall be submitted to concerned Department/Institute on or before
January 17, 2019. during the office hours.
- Candidates applying for more than one disciplines, must fill and submit separate form alongwith receipt of Rs.600/- for each additional discipline.
- All those candidates whose results are awaited, can also apply for admission test only, however, provisional certificate/degree must be submitted for admission on or before the interview date.
- Details about the admission schedule are available on the University website.
- Only those candidates, who have submitted the University Admission Test form to the DASAR office within the due date will be allowed to sit in the examination. No forms will be entertained after the due date.
Minimum CGPA of 3.00/4.00 (under semester system) or 1st division under annual system (with required course work) from HEC recognized University.
- M. Sc. (H), MS, M. Phil:
Minimum CGPA of 2.50/4.00 (under semester system) or 2nd division with 56% marks under Annual System from HEC recognized Universities/ institutes (Deficiency courses will be given where necessary).
|PhD||Applicants possessing M. Sc. (Hons) Agri. in the relevant field of study. (Deficiency courses of undergraduate level will be given where necessary) except Rural Development and Extension Education & Communication.
Rural Development and Agric. Extension & Communication:
Biotechnology & Genetics Engineering:
|M.Phil||Biotechnology & Genetics Engineering:
B.Sc. (Hons) Agri./Animal Husbandry, Bachelor of Biotechnology, M.Sc. Botany, Zoology, Microbiology, Chemistry, Forestry, DVM, MBBS/BDS. (Deficiency courses of undergraduate level will be given where necessary)
Economics, Sociology and Statistics:
Four years Bachelor or MA/M.Sc degree from HEC recognized University/Institute in the relevant. (Deficiency courses of undergraduate level will be given where necessary)
Theriogenology and Pathology:
B.Sc. (H) Animal Husbandry, Doctor of Veterinary Medicine (DVM) or MBBS
Four Years BBA (Hons)/B.Com (Hons) or MBA, M.Com, MPA, MA Economics (with 66 Credit Hours Course work)
Four years BS (CS), MCS, M. Sc. (CS)
Four years BS (IT)/BS (SE), MIT, M. Sc. (CS)
|M.Sc (H)||Applicants possessing minimum four years B.Sc. (H) Agric./Animal Husbandry/DVM (HEC recognized ) degree in the relevant field of study with minimum CGPA of 2.50/4.00 (under semester system) or 2nd division with 56% marks under Annual System from HEC recognized Universities/Institutes.|
|MBA (1.5)||MBA (1.5):
BBA (4years), B.Com (4years), MBA (16years), M.Com, ACMA, ACA and other relevant equivalent qualification with minimum CGPA of 2.50/4.00 (under semester system) or 2nd division with 56% marks under Annual System from HEC recognized Universities/Institutes.
- Migration Certificate must be submitted within one month after admission.
- In-Services Applicants must apply for admission through proper channel along with No Objection Certificate (NOC).
- Leave certificate initially for two semesters (for Master programs) and four semesters (for PhD programs must be provided within one month of admission, failing which, admission of the candidate shall cease automatically.
- University teacher, who are not sponsored by the HEC or any other agency, requires leave as a pre-condition are exempted from provision of leave certificate).
- All those applicants, whose results are awaited OR not in possession of valid degree on closing date are not eligible for admission.
- Incomplete forms and those received after due date shall NOT be entertained.
Following Scholarships are available for needy and deserving students:
- HEC Need Based Scholarships
- Student Welfare Endowment Fund
- Iqbal Scholarship for MS/M.Phil
- Jinnah Scholarship for PhD
- Pak-Scottish Scholarship for Female Only
You Might Also Like
- Apply UCP Admission Online 2020 Complete Guide Steps
- Lady Health Visitor LHV Free Course 2020 in Punjab Applicati...
- KUST GAT Test 2020 Answer Key Results Merit List Selected Ca...
- NCBA&E Lahore Admission 2020 Apply Online
- Federal Urdu University Islamabad Admission 2020 Apply Onlin...
- United College of Physical Therapy UCPT Admission 2020 Apply...
- University of Central Punjab UCP Lahore Admission Fall 2020
- Peshawar University MBA Admission 2020
- Barrett Hodgson University BHU Admission Spring 2020 Apply O...
- Cadet College Sanghar admission 2020 Entry Test Preparation ...