We are Pleased to inform the Intermediate students that HEC Undergraduate Entry Test is going to offer for the intermediate students (HSSC) to meet the eligibility criteria of admissions in public as well as private institutions accordingly. The country’s first Government testing body established by the Higher Education Commission viz. Education Testing Council (ETC) will hold standardized tests for admission to universities from Fall 2018.
The ETC aims at instituting uniform, accessible, competitive assessment base for admissions to Higher Education Institutions as part of Government strategy of people first and equitable development. The test will be free of cost for all students interested for taking admission in public and private sector universities. Validity of test will be for two years. HEC Undergraduate Entry Test categories.
HEC Undergraduate Entry Test roll no slips, test date,partner universities information, eligibility and procedure to apply results being dispatched here gradually on this page as mentioned below.
Test Category :-
- HAT- UG-E
- HAT- UG-M
- HAT- UG-A
- HAT- UG-CS
- HAT- UG-GS
- HAT- UG-I.COM
Who can appear for the Test?
Eligibility for HEC Undergraduate Entry Test is going to mention as follow.
- Students with 12 years of schooling (HSSC) or equivalent
- Students awaiting results for 12th year
12 years / equal Education in Pre-Engineering Group) (12 years / equal Education in Pre-Medical Group) (12 years / equal Education in Arts / Humanities / Social Sciences Group) (12 years / equal Education in Computer Science Group) (12 years / equal Education in General Science Group) (12 years / equal Education in I Com Group) for HEC Undergraduate Entry Test accordingly.
Details of Test Centres Applicants may select any test centre from the list available on HEC website, however for their own convenience they are advised to choose a test center nearest to their residence/district of domicile.
How to Apply?
Complete Procedure to apply HEC Undergraduate Entry Test is being discussed below in very summarily.
- Go to E-Portal HEC, you will see the below interface. Just click on Register because you’re not a member, you need to have an account on it.
- Then you have to complete the information with your nationality, CNIC, Region, password, phone number.
- The same goes for the email address that you need to provide the code that will be sent to your email
- Keep in mind, you should write correct phone number where a code will be sent that you have to write.
- After this, you will receive this email from HEC.
- In this email, you will get USER ID
- Once you get it, go to E-Portal, and sign in with with the USER ID that you received in your gmail and the password that you entered while filling the form.
- Now go to My Profile, and complete the information of Personal Detail, Contact, and Education. You don’t need to complete the information for other things like Publications etc.
- Once you reach to Education Tab, complete with the SSC and HSSC details.
- Click on ETC Entry Test then Apply for Entry Test.
HEC Undergraduate Entry Test ETC 2018 Apply Online
LIST OF PARTNER UNIVERSITIES:-
- Mirpur University of Science and Technology (MUST), Mirpur
- National Textile University (NTU), Faisalabad
- Govt. College Women University (GCWUF), Faisalabad
- Gomal University, D.I.Khan
- Balochistan University of Engineering and Technology, Khuzdar
- Karakoram International University (KIU), Gilgit
- Muhammad Nawaz Sharif University of Engineering and Technology (MNS UET), Multan
- The University of Agriculture, Peshawar
- The University of Poonch, Rawalakot
- Ghazi University, Dera Ghazi Khan
- Islamia College, Peshawar (ICP)
- NED University of Engineering Technology (NED UET), Karachi
- Institute of Space Technology (IST), Islamabad
- University of Management Sciences Information Technology, Kotli
- Dawood University of Engineering and Technology, Karachi
- Fatima Jinnah Women University (FJWU), Rawalpindi
- Kinnaird College for Women, Lahore
- Abbottabad University of Science and Technology (AUST), Abbottabad
- Institute of Management Sciences, (IM Sciences), Peshawar
- Shah Abdul Latif University, Khairpur
- Shaheed Zulfiqar Ali Bhutto Medical University, Islamabad
- University of Sindh, Jamshoro
- National University of Modern Languages (NUML), Islamabad
- Institute of Industrial Electronics Engineering (IIEE), Karachi
- University of Balochistan, Quetta
- COMSATS Institute of Information Technology, Islamabad
- University of Science and Technology, Bannu
- Muhammad Nawaz Shareef University of Agriculture Multan
- Shaheed Benazir Bhutto University, Sheringal
- The University of Azad Jammu and Kashmir
- Private Sector Universities
- Muslim Youth University (MY), Islamabad
- University of South Asia (USA), Lahore
- University of Central Punjab (UCP), Lahore
- Hajvery University (HU), Lahore
- Hajvery University (HU), Sheikhupura
- National University of Computer Emerging Sciences (FAST), Chiniot Faisalabad
- National University of Computer Emerging Sciences (FAST), Islamabad
- National University of Computer Emerging Sciences (FAST), Karachi
- National University of Computer Emerging Sciences (FAST), Lahore
- National University of Computer Emerging Sciences (FAST), Peshawar
- Foundation University, Islamabad
- DHA Suffa University, Karachi
- Greenwich University, Karachi
- Muhammad Ali Jinnah University, Karachi
- Ziauddin University Karachi
- National College Of Business Administration And Economics, Lahore
- Capital University of Science & Technology (CUST), Islamabad
- ILMA University Karachi
Date of Test:-
- Date of Test will be announced in national newspapers and on HEC website: www.hec.gov.pk
- SMS will be sent to all registered students for test date, time and venue.
- The test is applicable to the specific Private and Public Sector Universities. Names of the Universities are available on NEC website.
Last date to apply for HEC Undergraduate Entry Test online registration is September 10, 2018. For Getting more updates regarding the admission criteria in universities,test date, roll no slips,result and final merit list shall be displayed here accordingly.
Apply Online:- Click Here
Check Other Related Topics
- CSS Exam 2018 Online Form Registration and Eligibility Criteria with Subject Groups Details
- Punjab New Education Policy 2017 Announced for All School Teachers
- Punjab CM Shahbaz Sharif New Laptop Scheme 2018 for Matric 10th Students Eligibility Online Apply Forms
- Punjab Boards 9th 10th Class Roll No Slips Download Online Now
- Multan Board 11th 12th Class Roll No Slips 2018 FA FSC ICS Download Online – BISEMultan
- Bahawalpur Board 9th 10th Class Roll No Slips 2018 Download Online - BISEBWP
- Sahiwal Board 9th 10th Class Roll No Slips 2018 Download Online - BISE SAHIWAL
- Faisalabad Board 9th 10th Class Roll No Slips 2018 Download Online - BISE FSD